SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on how category management assisted a leading FMCG sector client to realize savings of 5% for the category.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191217005499/en/
The company wanted to identify the latest FMCG trends and analyze their impact on the business. The key objectives of the engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to identify and implement cost-saving methods to reduce its overall operational spend in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to improve visibility into the primary cost drivers contributing to the overall premix cost.
- Interested in gaining detailed insights? Request a free demo and know how we can help you perform PESTLE analysis and provide access to over 1000+ procurement reports.
"Since the market share of the FMCG sector is expected to increase significantly over the next few years, firms must focus on e-commerce and supply chain infrastructure to reduce the overall operational spend," says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a multinational food manufacturing company – minimized the overhead expense allocations through robust supplier negotiations. The solution offered helped them to:
- Establish a supply chain model connecting the premix manufacturer and their raw material suppliers.
- Realize savings of more than 5% for the category.
- Are you looking for solutions to implement cost-saving methods? Request a free proposal to access our customized category management solutions today!
Outcome: To help the client realize its cost-saving goals, the category management experts at SpendEdge identified key cost drivers impacting the overall premix cost. They analyzed factors such as cost of packaging, blending, transportation and losses owing to wastage, and clearing and handling charges to optimize the cost of premixes. This enabled the client to identify the key negotiation levers to dictate favorable price terms with premix suppliers and develop a price revision mechanism.
To access the complete case study on how our category management solutions helped a leading company in the FMCG sector to achieve savings of more than 5%, read the complete case study here!
You may also like:
- Global Coconut Oil Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Top Supply Chain Challenges That FMCG Companies Need to Overpower
- SpendEdge’s Spend Analysis Helps a Renowned Food Supplier Achieve Substantial Savings by 30%
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To gain more information, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299