EVP, GC and Secretary of Stag Industrial Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jeffrey M Sullivan (insider trades) sold 35,815 shares of STAG on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $29.37 a share. The total sale was $1.1 million.
Stag Industrial Inc is an industrial real estate company focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-tenant industrial buildings throughout the United States. Stag Industrial Inc has a market cap of $3.7 billion; its shares were traded at around $29.09 with a P/E ratio of 46.92 and P/S ratio of 8.91. The dividend yield of Stag Industrial Inc stocks is 4.90%. Stag Industrial Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Stag Industrial Inc the business predictability rank of 2.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Stag Industrial Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, GC and Secretary Jeffrey M Sullivan sold 35,815 shares of STAG stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $29.37. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.95% since.
For the complete insider trading history of STAG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 9 Warning Signs with STAG. Click here to check it out.
- STAG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of STAG
- Peter Lynch Chart of STAG