New York, NY, based Investment company Standard General L.P. (Current Portfolio) buys Tegna Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Standard General L.P.. As of 2019Q2, Standard General L.P. owns 6 stocks with a total value of $778 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: TGNA,
For the details of Standard General L.P.'s stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/standard+general+l.p./current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Standard General L.P.
- Twin River Worldwide Holdings Inc (TRWH) - 13,083,391 shares, 50.03% of the total portfolio.
- Tegna Inc (TGNA) - 8,869,861 shares, 17.27% of the total portfolio. New Position
- Standard Diversified Inc (SDI) - 6,237,143 shares, 15.31% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.65%
- National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) - 15,321,390 shares, 12.92% of the total portfolio.
- Turning Point Brands Inc (TPB) - 658,398 shares, 4.15% of the total portfolio.
New Purchase: Tegna Inc (TGNA)
Standard General L.P. initiated holding in Tegna Inc. The purchase prices were between $14.08 and $16.44, with an estimated average price of $15.42. The stock is now traded at around $14.10. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 17.27%. The holding were 8,869,861 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of Standard General L.P.. Also check out:
1. Standard General L.P.'s Undervalued Stocks
2. Standard General L.P.'s Top Growth Companies, and
3. Standard General L.P.'s High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Standard General L.P. keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with TGNA. Click here to check it out.
- TGNA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TGNA
- Peter Lynch Chart of TGNA