Hong Kong, K3, based Investment company All-Stars Investment Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Alibaba Group Holding, sells JD.com Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, All-Stars Investment Ltd. As of 2019Q2, All-Stars Investment Ltd owns 4 stocks with a total value of $56 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: BABA,
- Reduced Positions: JD,
For the details of All-Stars Investment Ltd's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/all-stars+investment+ltd/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of All-Stars Investment Ltd
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) - 130,000 shares, 39.39% of the total portfolio. New Position
- JD.com Inc (JD) - 599,500 shares, 32.47% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 20.01%
- YY Inc (YY) - 165,000 shares, 20.56% of the total portfolio.
- ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc (ZTO) - 221,462 shares, 7.57% of the total portfolio.
New Purchase: Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA)
All-Stars Investment Ltd initiated holding in Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. The purchase prices were between $149.26 and $195.21, with an estimated average price of $172.54. The stock is now traded at around $164.04. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 39.39%. The holding were 130,000 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of All-Stars Investment Ltd. Also check out:
1. All-Stars Investment Ltd's Undervalued Stocks
2. All-Stars Investment Ltd's Top Growth Companies, and
3. All-Stars Investment Ltd's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that All-Stars Investment Ltd keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with BABA. Click here to check it out.
- BABA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BABA
- Peter Lynch Chart of BABA