Many people want to start a successful online business and make loads of money during the process. The concept of hard work, dedication and sacrifice is a necessary component of succeeding — but what else do entrepreneurs need to know?
Donald Alexander, the CEO of hanoiebuddies.com, studied and examined first hand the success of an online social media icon Mimi Ikonn who best uses the "QVC-A" formula:
- Quality: Everything must be of top quality from equipment to product.
- Value: Mimi doesn't directly sell products in her videos which give users a sense of receiving value, not being pitched to.
- Consistency: Clients and audiences demand consistency in fulfilling promises and obligations, be it once a week or month.
- Authenticity: Only talk about what you believe in and do so with conviction.
Sell On Amazon Or Blog
S. Johnson, a stay at home parent since 2007, believes that it is almost impossible for a person not to succeed at something.
Johnson has found success with selling online through Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). Specifically, Amazon's FBA (fulfilled by Amazon) program allows people to leverage the vast size of Amazon's platform to sell a product. This can be done with or without an outside e-commerce website.
Another worthwhile venture would be blogging or vlogging and monetize the platform. Simply put, find a topic that you are experienced or knowledgeable in and as the site grows opportunities for monetization will become more apparent and easier to achieve.
Here's What Forrest Gump And Lieutenant Dan's Apple Investment Could Be Worth Now
Is There One Secret About Google You're Dying To Know?
See more from Benzinga
- 5 Daily Habits Highly Successful People Can't Live Without
- How Much Safer Can Tesla's Model 3 Be Versus Other Cars? Up To 10 Times Safer
- Weakening Demand Could Pitch AMD, Nvidia And Intel Into Price War
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.