COO and General Counsel of Starwood Property Trust Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Andrew Jay Sossen (insider trades) sold 30,000 shares of STWD on 09/06/2019 at an average price of $23.75 a share. The total sale was $712,500.
Starwood Property Trust Inc finances, manages and invests in commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt investments, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and other commercial real estate-related debt investments. Starwood Property Trust Inc has a market cap of $6.8 billion; its shares were traded at around $24.14 with a P/E ratio of 17.99 and P/S ratio of 9.81. The dividend yield of Starwood Property Trust Inc stocks is 7.96%. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Starwood Property Trust Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Rina Paniry sold 13,000 shares of STWD stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $24.01. The price of the stock has increased by 0.54% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President Jeffrey F. Dimodica sold 30,000 shares of STWD stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $23.74. The price of the stock has increased by 1.68% since.
- COO and General Counsel Andrew Jay Sossen sold 30,000 shares of STWD stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $23.75. The price of the stock has increased by 1.64% since.
For the complete insider trading history of STWD, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with STWD. Click here to check it out.
- STWD 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of STWD
- Peter Lynch Chart of STWD