Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Tea in the U.S. (10th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Single-Cup Tea Segment Experiencing Growing Pains
- Health Trends Boosting Demand for Tea
- New Tea Varietals, Flavors, and Formats Fueling Consumer Interest
- Economy and Changing Demographics Impact Tea Consumption
- Organic Tea Sales
- U.S. Apparent Consumption
- Imports and Exports
- U.S. Shipments
- Producer Prices to Rise at a Steady Pace
- Per Capita Consumption Trends
- Retail Sales of Tea
- Market Shares for the Leading Brands of Tea
- Specialty Tea Rooms and Foodservice Sales
- Vending Sales of Tea
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Tea
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Tea Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rd72qq/state_of_the