Bellevue, WA, based Investment company Steelhead Partners LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Q2 Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Steelhead Partners LLC. As of 2019Q2, Steelhead Partners LLC owns 4 stocks with a total value of $19 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: AMD, QTWO,
- Reduced Positions: OCSI,
For the details of Steelhead Partners LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/steelhead+partners+llc/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Steelhead Partners LLC
- Globalstar Inc (GSAT) - 32,018,227 shares, 82.40% of the total portfolio.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) - 52,192 shares, 8.50% of the total portfolio. New Position
- Oaktree Strategic Income Corp (OCSI) - 183,729 shares, 8.36% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 2.67%
- Q2 Holdings Inc (QTWO) - 1,800 shares, 0.73% of the total portfolio. New Position
New Purchase: Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD)
Steelhead Partners LLC initiated holding in Advanced Micro Devices Inc. The purchase prices were between $26.24 and $33.23, with an estimated average price of $28.48. The stock is now traded at around $29.19. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 8.5%. The holding were 52,192 shares as of .
New Purchase: Q2 Holdings Inc (QTWO)
Steelhead Partners LLC initiated holding in Q2 Holdings Inc. The purchase prices were between $66.21 and $78.3, with an estimated average price of $72.27. The stock is now traded at around $74.69. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.73%. The holding were 1,800 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of Steelhead Partners LLC. Also check out:
1. Steelhead Partners LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. Steelhead Partners LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Steelhead Partners LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Steelhead Partners LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with AMD. Click here to check it out.
- AMD 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AMD
- Peter Lynch Chart of AMD