CEO of Stemline Therapeutics Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ivan Bergstein (insider trades) sold 35,010 shares of STML on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $14.73 a share. The total sale was $515,697.
Stemline Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The company is engaged in discovering, acquiring, developing and commercializing proprietary therapeutics that target both cancer stem cells, or CSCs, and tumor bulk. Stemline Therapeutics Inc has a market cap of $670.320 million; its shares were traded at around $15.25 with and P/S ratio of 113.82. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Stemline Therapeutics Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Ivan Bergstein sold 35,010 shares of STML stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $14.73. The price of the stock has increased by 3.53% since.
For the complete insider trading history of STML, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with STML. Click here to check it out.
- STML 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of STML
- Peter Lynch Chart of STML