President & CEO of Steris Plc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Walter M Rosebrough Jr (insider trades) sold 102,500 shares of STE on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $151.78 a share. The total sale was $15.6 million.
STERIS PLC is a provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services. The Company's business segments are Healthcare Products, Healthcare Specialty Services, Life Sciences, and Applied Sterilization Technologies. Steris PLC has a market cap of $13.07 billion; its shares were traded at around $154.62 with a P/E ratio of 49.11 and P/S ratio of 4.84. The dividend yield of Steris PLC stocks is 0.89%. Steris PLC had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Steris PLC the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Steris PLC. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Walter M Rosebrough Jr sold 102,500 shares of STE stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $151.78. The price of the stock has increased by 1.87% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sr VP and Chief Operating Off Daniel A Carestio sold 7,000 shares of STE stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $149.27. The price of the stock has increased by 3.58% since.
For the complete insider trading history of STE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with STE. Click here to check it out.
- STE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of STE
- Peter Lynch Chart of STE