- New 'SterlingNOW' Allows Clients to Order Background Check in Minutes -
NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Sterling, a leading provider of background and identity services, today revealed a revamped SterlingNOW, the self-service background screening solution designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses. Reworked on the back end and redesigned on the front end, the new SterlingNOW is faster, easier and more intuitive, especially for first time-users.
MAKE YOUR NEXT FIVE MINUTES MATTER
"For any small business owner, time is precious—and so is building a great team. Quality background checks can be intricate on the back end, but the experience for the user should be simple: easy to order, fast to complete, quality to rely on," said David Bloom, General Manager, Small and Medium-Sized Business Group at Sterling. "Now, with SterlingNOW, small business owners can order a background check they can trust in minutes—and take crucial steps to hire with confidence and protect what they've built."
According to the Small Business Administration, there are 30.7 million small businesses in the U.S.—making up 99.9% of all businesses in the country, and signifying the need for an effective and easy-to-use screening solution with quick turnaround time.
Among SterlingNOW's features:
- Comprehensive. Rather than relying on a third-party database, SterlingNOW goes straight to the source, relying on primary data and the brand's proprietary CourtDirectTM technology that catches what others might miss. Systems undergo thorough quality assurance. The result is screening you can trust for important hiring decisions.
- Accredited. Sterling is accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA), and the Sterling compliance team has extensive expertise in the field. SterlingNOW is designed to help you comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Conveniently self-service. With SterlingNOW, employers can submit their first order online in minutes. Just set up an account, provide business details for credentialing, and submit. Plus 90% of Sterling's criminal checks are complete within a day.
- Tailored. Each position calls for a different skill set, so pre-hire needs will be different as well. SterlingNOW has three screening packages to choose from, and employers can further customize by adding features like education verification, past employment verification, and driving records.
- Transparent costs. SterlingNOW lists prices upfront and has a pay-as-you-go model (no monthly subscriptions), so you only pay for the background checks you need.
"The background check process for small businesses no longer has to be heavily cumbersome or complicated. The new SterlingNOW offers a thorough, efficient and easy-to-use solution, while preserving precious time and resources, and—most importantly—helping to keep customers and clients safe," said Josh Peirez, CEO, Sterling.
Earlier this year, SterlingNOW, which initially launched in August 2018, was named by Business.com as the best self-service background check for 2019. The review stated, "SterlingNOW, by Sterling, offers an easy-to-use platform for small businesses to order self-service background checks with quick turnaround times."
Full details on the new SterlingNOW can be viewed at https://www.sterlingcheck.com/blog/2019/11/five-minutes-matter-new-sterlingnow/.
Sterling—a leading provider of background and identity services—offers a foundation of trust and safety that spans across industries, professions and borders. Our technology-powered services help organizations create great environments for their workers, partners and customers. With office locations around the world, Sterling conducts more than 100 million searches annually. Visit Sterling online at sterlingcheck.com.
Media Contact: Chloe Grandin
email@example.com / 646-695-7045
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sterling-a-leader-in-background-and-identity-services-unveils-revamped-solution-for-small-businesses-300953266.html