CEO of Stitch Fix Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Katrina Lake (insider trades) sold 100,000 shares of SFIX on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $20.55 a share. The total sale was $2.1 million.
Stitch Fix Inc offers personal style service for men and women. It offers women's, petite, maternity, men's, plus apparel, as well as shoes and accessories. Stitch Fix Inc has a market cap of $2.03 billion; its shares were traded at around $20.13 with a P/E ratio of 43.02 and P/S ratio of 1.69. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Stitch Fix Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, 10% Owner Katrina Lake sold 100,000 shares of SFIX stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $20.55. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.04% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President and COO Mike C. Smith sold 15,000 shares of SFIX stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $20.41. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.37% since.
- Chief Legal Officer & Sec Scott Darling sold 1,000 shares of SFIX stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $26.12. The price of the stock has decreased by 22.93% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SFIX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with SFIX. Click here to check it out.
- SFIX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SFIX
- Peter Lynch Chart of SFIX