Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Wednesday:
• GameStop (NYSE:GME) stock declined 10.9% by 8:15 AM ET (12:15 GMT) after the company reported a decline in same-store sales.
• Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) stock was up 1.2% after news that it has hired Qualcomm’s Gerorge Davis to be its chief financial officer.
• Signet Jewelers stock rose 2.7% after the diamond retailer reported fiscal fourth-quarter earnings that were better than expected, even as total sales declined by 6%.
• Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) slipped 0.2% after Deutsche Bank (DE:DBKGn) cut its rating to hold due to order backlog concerns, according to TheStreet.
• Aurora Cannabis stock fell 2.3% after it announced a shelf stock offering which will allow it to make a combined offer of up to $750 million in the U.S. and Canada during the 25-months the prospectus is in effect.
• Blue Apron stock surged 17.7% on news that its has appointed Linda Findlye Kozlowski as president and CEO starting April 8.
• Advaxis slumped 26.3% after it priced its public offering of 2.5 million common stock at $4 a share.