Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Tuesday:
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock slumped 2.34% at 8:09 AM ET (12:09 GMT), extending losses, as the company remained in focus after the second crash of a 737 Max 8 plane. Singapore, Australia, China and Indonesia grounded the fleet on Tuesday although the U.S. stopped short of doing likewise, mandating design changes.
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock advanced 0.39% amid the company’s announcement that it will hold a special event on March 25 where it is expected to launch a television and video service.
• Dick’s Sporting Goods (NYSE:DKS) stock sank 6.92% as quarterly comparable same-store sales declined more than forecast.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock fell 1.61% as Morgan Stanley cut its price target to $260, warning that it expects the company to be “hitting an air pocket in demand” sooner than expected, according to CNBC.
• ADT (NYSE:ADT) stock plunged 15.02% after the company unexpectedly posted a loss in the fourth quarter.
• F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) stock fell 2.52% after the company announced that it will buy privately held NGINX for $670 million.