Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Wednesday:
Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL) fell 0.4% after The Wall Street Journal reported that it aims to start offering checking accounts together with Citigroup (NYSE:C) next year. Citigroup was down 0.7%.
• Canada Goose (NYSE:GOOS) stock jumped 7.2% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (11:20 GMT) after revenue came in much better than expected largely due to sales growth in Asia.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock gained 1.8% after CEO Elon Musk said the electric car company would build a car and battery factory in Berlin, Germany.
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock fell 0.3% after Nike (NYSE:NKE) said it will no longer sell its products through the e-commerce giant
• SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ:SDC) stock fell 8.1% after the teeth straightening company reported a steep loss in the last quarter and said it expects losses to continue due to rising expenses.
• Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) stock was down 3.2% as its losses came in higher than expected, even as revenue topped forecasts.