Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Wednesday:
• Delta Airlines (NYSE:DAL) stock jumped 2.7% at 8:07 AM ET (12:07 GMT) as the company reported first-quarter earnings that beat consensus on the top and bottom lines and raised its full-year revenue guidance.
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock dropped 0.4% as HSBC cut its recommendation to reduce from hold due to what it considers difficulty to see a return on recent investments in services, according to CNBC. In a separate note, Bank of America increased Apple’s price target by $10 to $220 because its analysts see further upside to iPhone sales.
• JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ:JBLU) stock gained 3.3% on speculation that the company could announce it's starting flights across the Atlantic at a company event on Wednesday.
• AT&T (NYSE:T) stock advanced 0.2% after the Financial Times reported that the company was studying the possible sale of HBO Europe.
• Safe-T Group (NASDAQ:SFET) stock skyrocketed 15.7% after the company said it would acquire NetNut for $9.7 million.