Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Wednesday:
• Dick’s Sporting Goods (NYSE:DKS) stock rose 4.3% by 8:15 AM ET (12:15 GMT) after it raised its full-year guidance, even as same-store sales for the first quarter were flat.
• Canada Goose (NYSE:GOOS) stock slumped 15% after its revenue for the quarter fell short of estimates, and its forecast guidance failed to meet expectations, according to Briefing.com.
•Capri Holdings (NYSE:CPRI) stock fell 7.4% after the luxury fashion company posted weak guidance for the year. The company owns the Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo and Versace brands.
• Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) stock declined 17.2% after it missed estimates for same store sales, even as net sales rose. The company reported a loss per share of $0.29 compared to expectations for a loss of $0.43 per share.
• Boeing (NYSE:BA) stock dipped 1.1% despite comments that its 737 Max jet could return to the sky as soon as August, according to the International Air Transport Association.
• Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) was unmoved after it settled a dispute by activist investors and agreed to nominate four new members to its board of directors.