Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are up slightly at the midday mark, with the consumer discretionary (XLY) sector the most in the green, and energy (XLE) and health care (XLV) the most in the red. Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Co. joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange. To discuss the other big stories of the day, Jen Rogers is joined by Yahoo Finance’s Pras Subramanian and Thomson Reuters markets reporter Dion Rabouin. Kevin Akeroyd, CEO of CEO of Cision, also joins us from the NYSE where his firm begins its first day of trading following its IPO.
Today on Midday Movers we talk about:
- Making sense of economic data as Q2 ends
- Market moves setting up Q3
- Trump urges GOP to kill Obamacare now and replace later
- Bringing PR into the 21st century
- Twitter considering fake news button- RPT
- Target plans to expand alcohol section