Markets are in the red this morning. This comes after President Trump threatened to shut down the government in order to get funding for the US-Mexico border wall. Yahoo Finance’s Seana Smith, Jared Blikre, Rick Newman, Jen Rogers & Kathy Boyle, president of Chapin Hill Advisors, will discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- Stocks set to open lower after President Trump threatens to shut down government over border wall
- Stocks down, gold up after Trump speech
- Stocks surged Tuesday on the prospect of tax reform
- Lowe’s falls on miss, cuts outlook
- Salesforce.com has better-than-expected earnings; stock falls
- Shares slump for WPP
- Whole Foods shareholders to vote on Amazon Deal
- Samsung debuts its new Galaxy Note 8
- NAFTA may be terminated
- Walmart teams up with Google for voice-activated shopping
- Tesla beats Lamborghini in drag race
Tell us what you think:
POLL: Would you switch from Apple to Samsung? Yes, no, or I already own a Samsung.