Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Wednesday:
• GameStop (NYSE:GME) stock slumped 15.5% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after its second-quarter sales fell short of expectations and the company lowered its comparable sales forecasts.
• Micron (NASDAQ:MU) stock gained 1.8% after Longbow Research upgraded its rating on the stock to "buy", according to Reuters.
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock inched up 0.4% after the company unveiled its latest iPhone updates on Tuesday and rolled out its streaming TV service for $5 a month, undercutting Disney and Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX).
• Dave&Busterâ€™s Entertainment (NASDAQ:PLAY) stock declined 15.7% after the entertainment company lowered its outlook due to competition in the sector.
• Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) stock slipped 2.8% after the cannabis company filed for a mixed shelf offering, including up to $400 million of common stock.
• RH (NYSE:RH) stock fell 2.9% despite hiking its full-year financial forecasts and topping expectations during the second-quarter.