Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Thursday:
• Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) stock slumped 2.68% by 8:07 AM ET (13:07 GMT) after the company said that it had received federal subpoenas related to alleged asbestos contamination of its baby powder.
• Domino’s Pizza (NYSE:DPZ) stock tumbled 6.60% as its quarterly earnings and comparable sales also fell short of expectations.
• PG&E stock jumped 2.97% as the company extended the deadline for investors to file documentation in order to nominate candidates for directors on the board.
• Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ:CAR) stock surged 11.70% after quarterly profit beat analysts’ expectations.
• Jack In The Box (NASDAQ:JACK) stock soared 5.05% as the company reported fiscal first-quarter results that topped consensus on the top and bottom lines.
• The Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ:CAKE) stock may see movement in the regular session after the company reported quarterly same-store sales that topped estimates.
• Hormel Foods (NYSE:HRL) stock dropped 0.88% after the company reported quarterly revenue that fell short of expectations.