Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Friday:
• Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) stock surged 6.6% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after it posted a better-than-expected report for the second-quarter due to a boost in online sales and its menswear category.
• DocuSign (NASDAQ:DOCU) stock jumped 22.3% after the electronic signature technology gave an upbeat current-quarter forecast.
• Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) stock rose 0.7% on news that it's buying the Kaola e-commerce business from Chinese gaming company NetEase (NASDAQ:NTES) for $2 billion.
• Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYND) stock fell 3.7% after it was rated underperform in new coverage at D.A. Davidson, which came out with underwhelming estimates of the company's total addressable market and the number of potential frequent buyers.
• Grubhub (NYSE:GRUB) stock gained 3.5% after announced a new delivery partnership with McDonaldâ€™s (NYSE:MCD).