Investing.com - These stocks were active postmarket.
- Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ:CLNE) shares moved up 5% after the company reported a loss of 1 cent a share, better than the loss of 4 cents projected by analysts polled by Investing.com. Revenue of $96.23 million beat the Investing.com estimate of $77.53 million.
- Cohu (NASDAQ:COHU) shares were slipping after hours, The company, which makes testing equipment for semiconductor companies, reported a loss of 24 cents a share, worse than the 20 cents expected by analysts polled by Investing.com. Revenue of $170.6 million was below the $175.1 million estimate.
- Pacific Ethanol (NASDAQ:PEIX) shares slumped 18% after hours. The maker of ethanol used in fuels reported a loss of 74 cents a share, down from a loss of 32 cents a year ago and missing the estimate of 33 cents. Revenue of $334 million also missed the estimate of $372.7 million.
- Cara Therapeutic (NASDAQ:CARA) shares moved higher, then fell back to a 1% loss. The biotech company reported a fourth-quarter loss of 52 cents a share, better than the 58-cent loss forecast by analysts. Revenue of $5.53 million easily beat the Investing.com estimate of $2.64 million.
- Zagg (NASDAQ:ZAGG) shares were up 0.4% postmarket. The company which makes products like screen protection glass and film for mobile devices and tablets, earned 55 cents a share in the fourth quarter, better than the 49 cents estimated by analysts polled by Investing.com. Revenue of $166.5 million was down 5.9% from a year ago but beat the estimate of $163.3 million.
- Shares of American Public Education (NASDAQ:APEI) slumped more than 7% after hours. The online operator of the American Public University System and the campus-based Hondros College of Nursing said it earned 55 cents a share in the fourth quarter, four cents better than a year ago and ahead of an estimate of 52 cents. Revenue of $76.3 million missed the estimate of $76.8 million and was off 2.2% from a year ago.