Investing.com - These stocks were active postmarket.
- Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ:COST) shares were up 5% after hours. The company reported fiscal second-quarter earnings of $2.01 a share, well ahead of the $1.69 estimate of analysts polled by Investing.com. Revenue of $35.4 billion just missed the estimate of $35.66 billion.
- Marvell Technology (NASDAQ:MRVL) fell 2.2% after hours. The company said it earned 25 cents a share in the quarter, in line with the estimate of analysts. Revenue of $745.5 million beat the Investing.com estimate of $743.6 million.
- Upland Software (NASDAQ:UPLD) shares jumped 7.8% postmarket. Earnings of 58 cents a share beat the estimate of 49 cents. Revenue of $45.2 million was up 63%. The company boosted guidance for 2019.
- Newspaper publisher McClatchy (NYSE:MNI) shares were little changed but acive. The company reported a loss of 11 cents a share in the fourth quarter, compared with a consensus forecast of $1.19. Revenue of $213 million missed the forecast of $223.9 million.
- Shares of National Beverage Corp (NASDAQ:FIZZ), best known for its LaCroix and Shasta sparkling waters, slumped more than 15% after hours. Earnings of 51 cents a share missed the estimate of 76 cents a share. Revenue of $220.9 million missed the estimate of $237 million.
- Online ticketing company Eventbrite (NYSE:EB) shares were off more than 20% after hours. The company reported a loss of 17 cents a share in the quarter, according to Briefing.com. Analysts were looking for a loss of 13 cents. Revenue of $75.9 million was up more than 20% and beat the estimate of $73.2 million.