Investing.com - There stocks were active postmarket.
- Fitbit (NYSE:FIT) shares were off 10% on weaker-than-expected guidance. Fourth-quarter earnings of 6 cents missed the estimate of 7 cents from analysts polled by Investing.com.
- Hostess Brands (NASDAQ:TWNK) gained nearly 10% after hours after the food company reported adjusted earnings of 17 cents a shares, beating the estimate of 14 cents.
- Shares of HP (NYSE:HPQ), which makes laptops and other consumer products, were down 5.5% after hours after the company's fiscal first-quarter earnings of 52 cents were in line with analysts polled by Investing.com. Revenue of $14.71 billion missed the estimate of $14.88 billion. Unit sales of notebook computers and desktops were lower, the company said.
- Shares of Monster Beverage (NASDAQ:MNST) rose 6.2% after hours. The maker of energy drinks reported fourth-quarter earnings and revenue that beat estimates.
- Square (NYSE:SQ) tumbled 6% postmarket after the vendor of point-of-sale hardware and software reported 14 cents a share in earnings that beat estimates from analysts polled by Investing.com. Revenue of $462.3 million beat the estimate of $453.4 million, but guidance was lighter than expected.
- Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS) and AT&T (NYSE:T) were little changed despite a report from Variety that the companies were in talks for Disney to acquire AT&T's stake in streaming company Hulu.