Investing.com - These stocks were active in postmarket trading.
- Salesforce.com Inc (NYSE:CRM was down 3% after hours. The company reported record fourth-quarter results, beating earnings and sales estimates from analysts polled by Investing.com. But the shares slipped because fiscal first-quarter guidance was a touch softer than investors had expected.
- Arcosa (NYSE:ACA) moved modestly higher after Oppenheimer analysts started initial coverage on the stock with an outperform rating.
- Floor & Decor Holdings (NYSE:FND) was up slightly after hours after Robert W. Baird initiated coverage of the stock with an outperform rating.
- Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOGL) shares were up slightly after a buy rating from Needham, which initiated coverage on the stock. The decline may reflect worries about efforts to reinstate net neutrality in the United States and continuing regulatory battles elsewhere. The Alphabet Class C (NASDAQ:GOOG) shares were off slightly.
- Weatherford International (NYSE:WFT) fell 0.8% after hours. The oilfield services company has been struggling with weak earnings.
- Pilgrims Pride (NASDAQ:PPC) shares dipped slightly after hours. Stephens initiated coverage of the stock with an overweight rating. It slapped the same rating on Tyson Foods (NYSE:TSN), which was also up a bit.