Investing.com - Stocks moving after hours Monday:
- Seagate Technology (NASDAQ:STX) shares were up 0.7% after earnings beat Street estimates, despite a revenue decline for the fiscal-second quarter,
- Iovance Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ:IOVA) shares were briefly up nearly 6% after hours, but fell back to flat at $10.02. The company is developing cancer-treatment drugs.
- STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) was up slightly in sympathy with gains for chip stocks generally.
- Shares of Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG), the corporate parent of Google, were off 2.6% after hours despite beating Street estimates on revenue and earnings.
- Legg Mason (NYSE:LM) shares initially fell as much as 5% after hours. Non-GAAP earnings for the fourth quarter beat estimates by 6 cents a share, but revenue for the investment house was $704 million and missed estimates by nearly $18 million. But the shares moved back to even at $29.55.