Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday:
• United Airlines (NASDAQ:UAL) stock fell 2% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (13:20 GMT) after the airline company announced that CEO Oscar Munoz is stepping down and will be replaced by President Scott Kirby.
• Nike (NYSE:NKE) stock gained 2.1% after it was upgraded to “buy” from “neutral” at Goldman Sachs due to the possibility of strong earnings growth driven by China.
• Slack Technologies (NYSE:WORK) stock rose 3.9% after its revenue came in better than expected and it raised its full-year outlook.
• Tiffany & Co (NYSE:TIF) stock was little changed after the luxury goods retailer beat earnings estimates but its comparable sales came in flat due to unrest in Hong Kong. The company has already agreed to a $16.2 billion takeover by France’s LVMH.
• Signet Jewelers (NYSE:SIG) stock surged 7.6% after its losses for the third quarter came in less than expected and comparable-store sales rose 2.1%.