Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Yahoo Finance Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer and Jared Blikre discuss the big stories of the day. Alexis also talks to Michael Hobbes from Huffpost about millennial retirement.
– Disney buys 21st Century Fox
– Retail sales leapfrog expectations, up 0.8% in Nov.
– Fed Chair Yellen says bitcoin not stable
– FCC to vote on net neutrality repeal
– IBM developing quantum computing with JPM, Barclays and others
– Ford denies it’s moving Fusion production to China
– Wells Fargo lays off 60 from mortgage division: WSJ
– Walmart’s new app pays workers before payday
– House, Senate GOP complete final tax bill
– Salma Hayek accuses Harvey Weinstein of sexual misconduct
– Millennials could retire as late as 75