Stocks set to open slightly lower after the Fed signals i’ts on track for another rate hike this year. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Myles Udland and Melody Hahm discuss the big stories of the day.
- Fed’s ‘Great Unwinding’ lifts dollar, yields and bank stocks
- S&P cuts China’s credit rating to A+, citing risk from debt growth
- SEC discloses 2016 cyber attack that may have enabled insider trading
- Tesla, Advanced Micro Devices working on self-driving car chip: CNBC
- Baidu launches $1.5B self-driving car fund
- US Calgon Carbon up over 60% on acquisition news
- Google buys part of HTC for $1.1B to battle Apple
- Counter-terrorism experts tackle hate on social media
- GE ends private jet travel for CEO and top execs
What does GE do?
– Oil and gas
– Light bulbs
– I really don’t know