Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Friday:
• Symantec (NASDAQ:SYMC) stock tumbled 15.2% by 8:13 AM ET (12:13 GMT) after its Chief Executive Officer Greg Clark unexpectedly resigned and the company issued a profit warning for the current quarter.
• GoPro (NASDAQ:GPRO) stock surged 8.2% as the company reported mixed earnings but raised its revenue forecast thanks to strong demand for new cameras.
• Zillow (NASDAQ:ZG) stock jumped 16.74% on the back of better-than-expected quarterly earnings. The company also announced an increase in monthly unique users.
• Uber (NYSE:UBER) stock was on watch as the company priced its initial public offering at $45 per share, the low end of the expected range. Uber debuts as a public company on Friday.
• Marriott International (NASDAQ:MAR) stock slid 2.9% after the company reported quarterly revenue that missed expectations.
•Viacom (NASDAQ:VIA) stock fell 0.8% after reporting worse-than-expected quarterly sales. Separately The Wall Street Journal reported that the company will cut distribution fees as part of its deal with DirecTV.