Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Wednesday:
• Canada Goose (NYSE:GOOS) stock fell 5.3% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after its losses during the first quarter widened, despite stronger revenue growth than forecast. The luxury outdoor apparel maker reported a net loss of $0.36 per share on $45.9 million in revenue.
• Tencent Holdings (OTC:TCEHY) stock was in focus after the Chinese conglomerate’s revenue came in short of expectations, although a rebound in its gaming profits helped the bottom line jump by 35%. The company's depositary receipts in Germany were down 3.6%.
• Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) stock slumped 11.5% after posting a bigger-than-expected loss due to increased operating expenses.
• Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY) stock slipped 0.5% despite the drugmaker being upgraded to overweight from neutral at Atlantic Equities due to increased clarity on its Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) acquisition, CNBC reported.
• Luckin Coffee (NASDAQ:LK) stock declined 8.2% after the Chinese coffee chain reported a loss of $0.48 per share, which was worse than expected. Revenue beat estimates.