Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Tuesday:
• Take-Two (NASDAQ:TTWO) Interactive stock jumped 7.1% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) after the gaming company raised its full-year guidance and beat estimates on its bottom and top line.
• International Flavors stock fell 9.5% after it said it is investigating improper payments made by its Israeli subsidiary Frutarom, which it acquired in 2018 for $6.4 billion. The company’s earnings came in lower than expected, while it cut its full-year forecast due to slowing demand from international customers.
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock gained 1.2%, recovering after CEO Jeff Bezos sold $2.8 billion worth of shares last week, according to a regulatory filing. The stock has fallen 12% in the last two weeks.
• Shake Shack (NYSE:SHAK) stock rose 3.3% after its second-quarter results came in better than expected, as comparable sales rose 3.6%.
• Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) stock jumped 5.2% after it said it expects its fourth-quarter revenue to rise to between $100 million and $107 million Canadian dollars, while cannabis production will be in the range of 25,000 to 30,000 kilograms.
•Dean Foods (NYSE:DF) stock slumped 32.3% after the milk producer posted weak earnings due to "an accelerated decline in the conventional white milk category." It also now expects annual cash flow to be negative.