Strategic Radiology (SR) has chosen Radius, LLC, based in Nashville, Tenn., as its private radiology cloud partner, enabling SR member groups to securely exchange studies for quality-improvement initiatives and cross-practice service coverage.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Strategic Radiology (SR) has chosen Radius, LLC, based in Nashville, Tenn., as its private radiology cloud partner, enabling SR member groups to securely exchange studies for quality-improvement initiatives and cross-practice service coverage.
"As we build our solution for inter-practice connectivity, the security of our patients' health information is a foremost concern," said Arl Van Moore Jr, MD, FACR, Chair and CEO of Strategic Radiology. "Radius has the systems and expertise to facilitate a next-generation radiologist communication and collaboration platform that is secure and flexible enough to evolve with Strategic Radiology's needs."
SR Connect—the coalition's connectivity solution—will link each of the independent member groups to an enterprise platform hosted by Radius, enabling aggregation and routing of HL7 and DICOM information between the member groups and other affiliated organizations. The SR–Patient Safety Organization and Rad-IQ, the SR business intelligence arm, also will be interfaced to SR Connect.
Radius, privately owned and founded in 2009, delivers hosting services for more than 2,000 medical facilities across 44 states. Partnering with leading industry software companies, Radius delivers radiology solutions from its cloud platform, including RIS/PACS, voice recognition, AI, HL7, VNA, analytics, and other applications in the radiologist toolkit.
"We believe Strategic Radiology's unique, collaborative approach to health care delivery in today's competitive environment is a true model for success," said Jason Layne, Radius Partner and Sales Director. "We are excited to be a part of the SR Connect vision by providing a cost-effective technology platform for their future success."
About Strategic Radiology
Strategic Radiology is a coalition of independent, private radiology practices, representing more than 1,100 radiologists. The coalition's goal is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses. http://www.StrategicRadiology.org
For over a decade, Radius has been making the complex simple for its partners and clients, delighting them with excellent service. Radius' sole focus is delivering radiology solutions successfully from its private radiology cloud made possible by our team of experts in data center operations, health care technology, clinical application hosting, enterprise storage, and regulatory security compliance. http://www.radiustoday.com
- Asheville Radiology Associates; Asheville, NC
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Gaston Radiology; Gastonia, NC
- The Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Mecklenburg Radiology Associates; Charlotte, NC
- Medical Center Radiology Group; Orlando, FL
- Minneapolis Radiology Associates; Minneapolis, MN
- Modesto Radiological Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Naugatuck Valley Radiological Associates; Waterbury, CT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Radiology Associates; Jeffersonville, IN
- Radiology Associates of Macon; Macon, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of Tallahassee; Tallahassee, FL
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA
- Tower Imaging Medical Group; Santa Monica, CA
- United Imaging Consultants; Mission, KS
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
- X-Ray Consultants; South Bend, IN
SOURCE Strategic Radiology