Silver tries to create a double bottom formation but for this, we need to see the price closing above the resistance on the 16.15 USD/oz. That would also create another hammer on the daily weekly chart.
USDJPY broke all major resistances along with the long-term down trendline. That is a strong buy signal, especially for long-term investors.
CADCHF is having an interesting price action setup, where the price bounced from the 38,2% Fibonacci and broke the lower line of the wedge. We also had a help from the BoC. Despite that, today the price goes a bit higher. The sell signal is still on the table though.
This article is written by Tomasz Wisniewski, a senior analyst at Alpari Research & Analysis
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Analysis – July 12, 2018 Forecast
- Steady Buildup of Inflation Allowing Fed to Stay the Course
- Commodities Daily Forecast – July 12, 2018
- E-mini S&P 500 Index (ES) Futures Technical Analysis – July 12, 2018 Forecast
- USD/CAD Making a U-Turn From the Support
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Bearish Factors Piling Up