President and COO of Stryker Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Timothy J Scannell (insider trades) sold 4,666 shares of SYK on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $217.08 a share. The total sale was $1 million.
Stryker Corp is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing of medical equipment, instruments, and implantable devices. Its products include hip and knee replacements, endoscopy systems, operating room equipment, embolic coils, and spinal devices. Stryker Corp has a market cap of $81.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $217.85 with a P/E ratio of 23.33 and P/S ratio of 5.82. The dividend yield of Stryker Corp stocks is 0.94%. Stryker Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Stryker Corp the business predictability rank of 4.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Stryker Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- VP, CFO Glenn S Boehnlein sold 2,700 shares of SYK stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $214.16. The price of the stock has increased by 1.72% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Roch Doliveux bought 41 shares of SYK stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $212.84. The price of the stock has increased by 2.35% since.
- President and COO Timothy J Scannell sold 4,666 shares of SYK stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $217.08. The price of the stock has increased by 0.35% since.
- Director Srikant M. Datar sold 350 shares of SYK stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $215. The price of the stock has increased by 1.33% since.
- Director Allan C. Golston sold 3,399 shares of SYK stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $209.84. The price of the stock has increased by 3.82% since.
- Director Ronda E Stryker sold 39,818 shares of SYK stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $211.57. The price of the stock has increased by 2.97% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SYK, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with SYK. Click here to check it out.
- SYK 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SYK
- Peter Lynch Chart of SYK