SANTA BARBARA, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 28, 2013) - STWA, Inc. (
Highlights of STWA's Q1 2013 Shareholder Update include:
- STWA is under non-disclosure agreements with five major multi-national companies, and in formal negotiations with a major multi-national corporation for the implementation of the AOT™ Midstream to their substantial North American assets, as of the date the Shareholder Update is published
- The Company implemented Sarbanes-Oxley 302 in preparation for submitting an application for a NASDAQ up-listing
- Review of the energy industry's advancements in upstream technologies that have opened new oil sources and created critical demand for STWA's midstream technology
- Strong interest from both legislators and private industry in AOT™ as a solution to energy availability and transportation challenges that impact both industry and citizens
- Overview of upstream, gathering, and midstream segments of the oil industry
- Description and photo of AOT™ Midstream
- Recap of 2012 Business Strategic Moves
- Outline of STWA's corporate objectives in 2013
The Shareholder Update may be viewed in its entirety at: http://content.stockpr.com/stwa/media/05236b1c9f3ad91de6974a20ede5b299.pdf
About AOT™ Midstream
The AOT™ Midstream enhanced oil transport system is a commercial crude oil pipeline flow assurance product designed to be installed at pipeline pump stations in the upstream, gathering and midstream sectors.
AOT™ is a turn-key product that uses an ultra-low amperage electric bath to encourage particulate matter aggregation of the paraffin and/or asphalt content of the crude oil being transported to reduce the viscosity of the crude oil quickly and easily. The reduction of viscosity holds key benefits to the energy production and transportation industry. The product holds advantages over currently adopted flow assurance technologies in use around the world today.
AOT™ has been independently verified and tested by numerous third party entities such as the United States Department of Energy mentioned above, for the efficacy of AOT™ for the reduction of crude oil viscosity. Test reports and related links are available on the Company's website.
"Applied Oil Technology™," "AOT™ Midstream," and "AOT™" are copyrights and registered trademarks of STWA, Inc.
About STWA, Inc.
STWA, Inc. develops and commercializes energy efficiency technologies that assist in meeting increasing global energy demands, improving the economics of oil extraction and transport, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions. The Company's intellectual property portfolio includes 41 domestic and international patents and patents pending, which have been developed in conjunction with and exclusively licensed from Temple University. More information including a company Fact Sheet, logos and media articles are available at: www.stwa.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results described within the forward-looking statements. Risk factors that could contribute to such differences include those matters more fully disclosed in the Company's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking information provided herein represents the Company's estimates as of the date of the press release, and subsequent events and developments may cause the Company's estimates to change. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking information in the future. Therefore, this forward-looking information should not be relied upon as representing the Company's estimates of its future financial performance as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.