DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES--(Marketwired - May 16, 2013) - The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre has unveiled a series of attractive packages and offers for luxury travelers this summer. The only luxury hotel situated in DIFC, Dubai's most vibrant destination for business, restaurants and the arts, it will align with The Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing's summer campaign to appeal to the international leisure market, as well as offering its own added value to guests during the summer season.
Lothar Quarz, General Manager, The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC, comments, "Dubai remains the hotspot for summer travelers in the Middle East, and as DIFC continues to cement itself as one of Dubai's leading lifestyle destinations, we are witnessing an increasing number of leisure visitors to the downtown hotel. We are therefore offering an extensive program of added value experiences for our guests this summer, with the aim of creating indelible memories for each and every one."
Golden Summer Package1
Guests who book a minimum of two nights' stay in any hotel room will enjoy the following:
- Complimentary accommodation for two children per room (under 12 years)
- Complimentary internet usage
- 20% saving on all body treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Complimentary beach access for two adults at a Beach Club on Palm Jumeirah
- 'VIK' Kids' Club and hotel activities for children
- Two complimentary cinema tickets for Dubai Mall or Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Complimentary entry for two children to leading Dubai attractions, including Aquaventure & the Lost Chamber and Wild Wadi water park
- Children under 12 eat for free in all hotel restaurants, including Iftar and Suhoor during Ramadan
- 20% saving on all food menus throughout the hotel
Platinum Summer Package2
Guests who book a minimum of two nights in a suite or Executive Residence will enjoy all of the features of the Golden Summer Package along with the following additional benefits:
- Two complimentary tickets to Kidzania in Dubai Mall
- A complimentary upgrade to an 80 minute massage for two guests when a 50-minute Swedish Massage is purchased
The Golden and Platinum summer packages will be available to guests from 6 June to 7 September inclusive. The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC is expecting high demand for its hotel suites, as GCC families take advantage of availing an adjoining guest-room, to create a two-bedroom suite. And expected to be equally popular, are its two and three-bedroom Executive Residences, which allow residents to enjoy sophisticated style and luxurious home furnishings, with the added benefit of the legendary Ritz-Carlton service, and access to the hotel's five-star facilities.
Also appealing to leisure travelers is the unique location of The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC, just five minutes away from some of Dubai's key attractions, including Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and the diverse nightlife of downtown Dubai.
Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org / +971 4 372 2555.
More information is available at http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/DubaiIfc/Default.htm
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 82 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award that originated in 1987. Its purpose is to promote the awareness of quality excellence, recognize quality achievements of companies and publicize successful quality strategies. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company won the award in 1992 and 1999. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (
1 Terms & conditions apply
2 Terms & conditions apply