New Custom-Designed Heating Pads and Wraps Help Relieve Pain and Treat Sore Muscles
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Sunbeam®, a leader in electric home appliances, is launching five new heating pads and wraps that use heat therapy, which is clinically-proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress and is a drug-free alternative to traditional pain-relieving medicines. The new innovations target common, hard-to-treat areas of pain including the back, knee, elbow, arms and legs. From sore muscles and aching joints to stiffness and chronic pain, the new heating pads and wraps are designed to fit the needs of each consumer and include the Sunbeam® Heated Back Wrap, Sunbeam® GoHeat™ Portable Heated Patches, the Sunbeam® FlexTemp™ Hot & Cold Joint Wrap, the Sunbeam® FlexFit™ Heated Wrap and the Sunbeam® Wrapping Heating Pad with XpressHeat®.
"Everyone experiences aches and pains – they can be the result of exercise, yardwork, an injury or even just the wear and tear your body goes through every day," said Patricia Gomez, Director of Brand Marketing, Sunbeam®. "Heat is nature's original pain reliever, and our new suite of heating pads and wraps deliver hands-free, targeted heat therapy to alleviate pain whether it's from the comfort of your own couch or on the go."
The new Sunbeam® heat therapy innovations have comfortable, adjustable fits to target different areas of the body to suit individual needs. Each device offers at least three different heat settings, so consumers can customize their relief with the touch of a button.
The new innovations range from $34.99 to $99.99 and are available at the retailers listed below:
- The Sunbeam® Heated Back Wrap has a unique contoured design to match the shape of your back and provides targeted heat therapy for back pain relief. The soft micromink heating pad has an adjustable waist strap for hands-free use and offers soothing high-level heat therapy with four heat settings and a two-hour auto-off feature. Available for MSRP $39.99 at retailers nationwide including Amazon, Walgreens and Walmart.
- The Sunbeam® GoHeat™ Portable Heated Patches are flexible, heated gel patches applied directly to the skin and fit discreetly under clothing to deliver targeted, penetrating heat with three temperature levels. The device is powered by a rechargeable battery which lasts up to eight hours for consistent heat and is small enough to clip to clothing or put in a pocket. Available at retailers nationwide including Amazon and CVS; $99.99 for the starter kit and $24.99 for replacement patches.
- The Sunbeam® FlexTemp™ Hot & Cold Joint Wrap is custom-designed to provide hot and cold treatment for targeted pain relief to elbow and knee joints. For use directly after an injury, the removable, freezable gel pack provides anti-inflammatory cold therapy. For accelerated healing and pain relief, the heating pad offers soothing high-level heat therapy, with three heat settings and a two-hour auto-off timer. Available at retailers nationwide including Amazon, Walgreens, Meijer and Walmart for $39.99.
- The Sunbeam® FlexFit™ Heated Wrap provides heat therapy to hard-to-target areas like arms, elbows, wrists, ankles and the lower leg with its long, slim design. It has three heat settings and a two-hour auto-shut-off feature, as well as a moist heat option, by spraying it lightly with water, for deep, penetrating relief. Available at retailers nationwide including Amazon, Walgreens, Meijer and Walmart.com for $39.99.
- The Sunbeam® Wrapping Heating Pad with XpressHeat® has two fastening straps to keep it in place on your arms or legs and heats up in just 30 seconds. The soft, flexible, machine-washable electric heating pad is comfortable to use and can be used with dry or moist heat. Six heat settings let you customize your level of relief, and the two-hour auto-off offers peace of mind. Available at retailers nationwide including Amazon, Meijer and Walgreens for $34.99.
For more information on the Sunbeam® Heated Back Wrap, Sunbeam® GoHeat™ Portable Heated Patches, the Sunbeam® FlexTemp™ Hot & Cold Joint Wrap, the Sunbeam® FlexFit™ Heated Wrap or the Sunbeam® Wrapping Heating Pad with XpressHeat®, visit Sunbeam.com.
Sunbeam® is a leading manufacturer of electric appliances serving wellness, kitchen, bedding and home needs. Based in Boca Raton, Fla., Sunbeam® is part of Newell Brands' global portfolio of leading brands. For more information, visit www.Sunbeam.com.
About Newell Brands
Newell Brands (NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer's®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee Candle®. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
Additional information about Newell Brands is available on the company's website, www.newellbrands.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sunbeam-introduces-five-heat-therapy-products-to-target-hard-to-reach-pain-points-300952152.html