President, CEO of Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jack A. Khattar (insider trades) bought 7,200 shares of SUPN on 08/23/2019 at an average price of $26.39 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $190,008.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases, including neurological and psychiatric disorders. Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc has a market cap of $1.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.47 with a P/E ratio of 13.10 and P/S ratio of 3.36. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President, CEO Jack A. Khattar bought 7,200 shares of SUPN stock on 08/23/2019 at the average price of $26.39. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.49% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SUPN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with SUPN. Click here to check it out.
- SUPN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SUPN
- Peter Lynch Chart of SUPN