CAPE CORAL, FL--(Marketwired - May 7, 2014) - Green Innovations Ltd. (
SuperValu recently announced changes that consolidated their Northern and Northwest Region with 70% of the Midwest and Southern Region, renaming it the "West" Region. The remaining 30% of the Midwest and Southern Region will be added to the Company's new "East" region located in VA.
"We are excited to see SuperValu expanding their distribution of our Sensational® Bamboo line," said Jeff Thurgood, Vice President of Sales for Green Hygienics. "This order opens up the potential for upwards of 500 more SuperValu supplied stores to offer Sensational Bamboo to their customers."
Unlike recycled paper products that require harsh chemicals to process, bamboo-based paper products are environmentally friendly and sustainable. Some benefits of bamboo include:
- Bamboo groves release 35 percent more oxygen into the air than a similar-sized stand of trees
- Bamboo matures within seven years, compared to 30-50 years for a stand of trees
- Bamboo improves soil conditions and prevents erosion
- Bamboo is so fast-growing that it can yield 20 times more timber than trees
The smooth texture and strength of paper products made from all-natural bamboo makes it ideal for bath tissue, facial tissues, kitchen towels and more. The Company plans to continue to develop and launch other products made from sustainable 100% tree-free bamboo.
About Green Innovations Ltd.
Green Innovations Ltd., through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Green Hygienics, Inc. (http://www.greenhygienics.com), is the exclusive licensed North American distributor of American Hygienics Corporation's 100% tree-free bamboo-based product line, including personal care and paper-based goods. The marketplace for tissue paper products, diapers, wet wipes, feminine care products, and adult care products, is in excess of $29 billion annually in the United States. The Company is committed to providing consumers with quality products that are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in FDA-accepted manufacturing facilities without compromising product performance. Green Innovations is a member of the International Green Energy Council (IGEC) and dedicated to ensuring a more healthy and sustainable planet.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains "forward-looking statements." Statements in this press release which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future, and specifically references to future potential purchase sales. The reader can identify these forward-looking statements by forward-looking words such as "may," "will," "expect," "potential," "anticipate," "forecast," "believe," "estimate," "project," "plan," "continue" or similar words. The reader should read statements that contain these words carefully because they discuss future expectations, contain projections of future results of operations or of financial condition, or state other forward-looking information. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements regarding potential products, customers, revenues, expansion efforts, and future plans and objectives of Green Innovations Ltd. ("Green Innovations"). The risk factors listed in our disclosure documents and the cautionary language on this website provide examples of risks, uncertainties and events that may cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations and projections described by Green Innovations in its forward-looking statements. Actual results relating to, among other things, product launch, sales, customer acceptance and market share could differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements. Factors affecting forward-looking statements include: consumer preferences, competition from more established brands, ability to develop market share; changes in the operating costs; changes in economic conditions, foreign exchange and other financial markets; changes of the interest rates on borrowings; hedging activities that Green Innovations develops or produces; changes in the investments levels; litigation; legislation; environmental, judicial, regulatory, political and competitive developments in areas in which Green Innovations operates; technological, mechanical and operational difficulties encountered in connection with Green Innovations' development activities; and labor relation matters and costs. The reader should refer to the risk disclosures set out in the periodic reports and other disclosure documents filed by Green Innovations from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulatory authorities.