TORONTO, June 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. ("Supreme Cannabis" or the "Company") (FIRE.TO) (SPRWF) (53S1.F), is pleased to announce the Company's participation at select conferences in June.
Lift&Co. Toronto Expo – Toronto, ON
- June 6, 2019: John Fowler, President and Founder, to participate in a panel discussion: "Brave New World: The Advent of Edibles, Extracts and Topicals."
- June 7, 2019: Sony Gokhale, General Counsel, to participate in a panel discussion: "Public Affairs and Advocacy: How to Help Regulators and Legislators Reach Goals."
- June 7, 2019: Craig Young, VP of Sales, Canada, to participate in a panel discussion: "When will Legal Supply Meet Consumer Demand? Crisis or Growing Pains?"
- June 8, 2019: 7ACRES to showcase at Expo Consumer Weekend, booth 1115.
World Cannabis Congress – Saint John, NB
- June 17, 2019: John Fowler, President and Founder, to participate in a panel discussion: "Present Day Legalization and Beyond."
IdeaCity Toronto – Toronto, ON
- June 20, 2019: John Fowler, President and Founder, to present on: "Cannabis 2.0: How can it lead to global prosperity?"
European Cannabis Week – London, UK
- June 24, 2019: Navdeep Dhaliwal, CEO, to participate in a panel discussion at Cannabis Europa.
- June 25, 2019: Barinder Bhullar, VP Government Relations & International Affairs to participate in a panel discussion at Cannabis Europa.
- June 25, 2019: Navdeep Dhaliwal, CEO, to participate in a panel discussion "Assessing the Upside of Investing in Europe" at the IMN & Prohibition Partners – Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (ICE)
About Supreme Cannabis
The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc., is a global diversified portfolio of distinct cannabis companies, products and brands. Since 2014, the Company has emerged as one of the world's fastest-growing, premium plant driven-lifestyle companies by effectively deploying capital, with an emphasis on disciplined growth and high-quality products.
Supreme Cannabis' portfolio includes 7ACRES, its wholly-owned subsidiary and multi-award-winning brand; Cambium Plant Sciences, a plant genetics and cultivation IP company; Medigrow Lesotho, a cannabis oil producer located in southern Africa; and a brand partnership and licensing deal with Khalifa Kush Enterprises Canada.
Supreme Cannabis trades as FIRE on the Toronto Stock Exchange (FIRE.TO), SPRWF on the OTC Exchange in the United States (SPRWF) and 53S1 on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (53S1.F). Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
We simply grow better.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/supreme-cannabis-announces-june-speaking-engagements-300860497.html