EVP & COO of Surgery Partners Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jason Eric Evans (insider trades) bought 25,000 shares of SGRY on 08/20/2019 at an average price of $5.95 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $148,750.
Surgery Partners Inc is a healthcare service company. It owns and operates ambulatory surgery centers providing services including anesthesia, diagnostic testing and radiation oncology. Surgery Partners Inc has a market cap of $303.700 million; its shares were traded at around $6.10 with and P/S ratio of 0.15.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Thomas F. Cowhey bought 25,000 shares of SGRY stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $6. The price of the stock has increased by 1.67% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & COO Jason Eric Evans bought 25,000 shares of SGRY stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $5.95. The price of the stock has increased by 2.52% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SGRY, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with SFIX. Click here to check it out.
- SGRY 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SGRY
- Peter Lynch Chart of SGRY