The "Sustainability in Automotive - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report explores sustainability in the automotive industry. Sustainability has risen to become a key consideration in all automotive business decisions. Unmanaged growth in the automotive industry will exacerbate the existential threat of climate change that could see parts of the globe become uninhabitable, resources stretched to breaking point, and enormous damage caused by increasingly extreme weather.
This report is part of the ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by the thematic engine.
- A unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry has been developed.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, the thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- To do this, the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks are tracked against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores.
- The algorithms in the thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. The 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen.
- The thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard.
- This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
- The thematic investment research product, supported by the thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- The unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that the thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Key Topics Covered:
The Impact of Sustainability on Automotive
Sustainability Measurement and Response
- ESG advisors
- ESG rating agencies
Appendix: Thematic Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gtvq2l
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900