We will start with a small update about the USDCHF, which we were talking about few days ago. Back then, we pointed at the flag pattern and the price bouncing from the crucial resistances. We were bearish. USDCHF did not disappoint us and easily broke the lower line of the flag aiming south. Yesterday’s breakout triggers us a legitimate sell signal.
Next one is the AUDCHF, which also was on our radar in one of our previous analysis. Here, there was no surprise as well. The price tested crucial resistances and after drawing a flag, went lower. The sentiment is negative and the AUDCHF is aiming the lows from the August 2019.
Last one is the EURCHF, where we have a similar setup, so a breakout of the lower line of the flag and a sharp drop. We are also mentioning this instrument to show You the power of the technical analysis. The price patterns in particular. The whole drop started with the head and shoulders pattern and the breakout of its neckline. Then, we had a rectangle and the breakout of its lower line. Then a flag mentioned above. Real beauty and I wish You to find more handsome setups like that in the future!
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Asian Shares Finishes Lower on Investor Trepidation Ahead of Trade Deal Signing
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – EIA Report Expected to Show 400K-Barrel Crude Oil Build
- Swiss Franc is Showing, How it Suppose to be Done
- DAX30 Might Drop as The Price is Overbought
- NZD/USD Forex Technical Analysis – Selling Pressure Likely to Increase Under .6600 With .6567 Next Target
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Prices Ease as European Model Turns Milder