CEO of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steven B Tanger (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of SKT on 08/20/2019 at an average price of $14.48 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $144,800.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc owns and operates outlet centers in the United States and Canada. It is a self-administered and self-managed REIT. It also develops, acquires, owns and manages outlet shopping centers. Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc has a market cap of $1.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $14.28 with a P/E ratio of 18.28 and P/S ratio of 2.76. The dividend yield of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc stocks is 9.87%. Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Steven B Tanger bought 10,000 shares of SKT stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $14.48. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.38% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Thomas Reddin bought 7,000 shares of SKT stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $14.62. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.33% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SKT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with SKT. Click here to check it out.
- SKT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SKT
- Peter Lynch Chart of SKT