A Target swimsuit model is the unfortunate victim of bad Photoshop.
The model, featured on Target's website, looks fine until you zoom in a bit.
"Really, really poor job at cutting into the waist and arm, as well as a hamfisted attempt at cropping out an artificial thigh gap on the model," writes The Ethical Adman.
Since the Photoshop Disasters blog posted the photo, Target has cropped the page so only the top half of the model can be seen.
The same model is also shown wearing a printed blue bikini, with clear Photoshop.
NOW WATCH: How They Make Lingerie Models Look So Good
More From Business Insider
- The Biggest Online Retailer That No One Has Ever Heard Of Just Landed A $2 Billion Valuation
- Former Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr Just Scored A New Lingerie Campaign
- Here's Proof You Should Always Order A Large Pizza
- A 12-Year-Old Certified Genius Just Got A Clothing Line At Nordstrom
- Pizza Hut Developed A Hi-Tech Way To Make Ordering More Fun