Chairman, President and CEO of Taylor Morrison Home Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Sheryl Palmer (insider trades) sold 108,958 shares of TMHC on 08/20/2019 at an average price of $23.19 a share. The total sale was $2.5 million.
Taylor Morrison Home Corp is public homebuilders in US. The company is a land developer, with a portfolio of lifestyle and master-planned communities. It provides a diverse assortment of homes at various prices. Taylor Morrison Home Corp has a market cap of $2.47 billion; its shares were traded at around $23.44 with a P/E ratio of 10.87 and P/S ratio of 0.60. Taylor Morrison Home Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.60% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Taylor Morrison Home Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO Sheryl Palmer sold 108,958 shares of TMHC stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $23.19. The price of the stock has increased by 1.08% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President & CFO C. David Cone sold 21,205 shares of TMHC stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $23.06. The price of the stock has increased by 1.65% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TMHC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with TMHC. Click here to check it out.
- TMHC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TMHC
- Peter Lynch Chart of TMHC