Taylor Swift rang in her 30th birthday by doing what she loves: performing in front of her fans at iHeartRadio’s Z100 Jingle Ball in New York City last night.
The pop star took the stage at Madison Square Garden in a shimmering dark purple minidress with multicolored sequins and matching thigh-high boots.
More from Footwear News
- Katie Holmes Pulls Off the Big Boot Trend at the Z100 Jingle Ball + Other Stars on the Red Carpet
- Taylor Swift Is Billboard's Woman of the Decade in the Square Toe Trend + More Red Carpet Arrivals
- Taylor Swift Performs in $189 Sparkly Gold Ankle Boots at the AMAs
She completed her special birthday look with fishnet tights, layered chokers and her signature red lip.
Swift performed a number of fan favorites throughout her set, including “Blank Space,” “Shake It Off” and “Me.”
The singer also did a rendition of her new holiday song, “Christmas Tree Farm.”
“Where would I want to spend my 30th birthday?” Swift asked the crowd. “The answer is you’re looking at it. This is the first show of my 30th year of life.”
At the end of her performance, radio host Elvis Duran surprised the pop star with a three-tiered birthday cake that featured her three cats: Olivia, Meredith and Benjamin.
Other notable moments from this year’s Jingle Ball included performances by the Jonas Brothers, Lizzo and Halsey.
Taylor Swift Is Billboard’s Woman of the Decade in the Square Toe Trend + More Red Carpet Arrivals
How Taylor Swift’s American Music Awards Style Evolved Over a Decade
‘Forbes’ 2019: Taylor Swift Is Highest-Paid Celebrity, With Kylie Jenner & Kanye West Just Behind Her
Best of Footwear News
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels