EVP & General Counsel of Te Connectivity Ltd (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John S Jenkins (insider trades) sold 38,050 shares of TEL on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $91.18 a share. The total sale was $3.5 million.
TE Connectivity Ltd is an electronic component producer. The company manufactures and designs products such as antennas, cable assemblies, fiber optics, sensors, relays and switches that are used in various application. TE Connectivity Ltd has a market cap of $30.27 billion; its shares were traded at around $90.10 with a P/E ratio of 9.92 and P/S ratio of 2.30. The dividend yield of TE Connectivity Ltd stocks is 1.96%. TE Connectivity Ltd had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.80% over the past five years.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Daniel J Phelan bought 150 shares of TEL stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $91.1. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.1% since.
- EVP & General Counsel John S Jenkins sold 38,050 shares of TEL stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $91.18. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.18% since.
- President, Transportation Sol. Steven T Merkt sold 5,000 shares of TEL stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $89.02. The price of the stock has increased by 1.21% since.
- Director Thomas J Lynch sold 124,400 shares of TEL stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $93.41. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.54% since.
- President, Transportation Sol. Steven T Merkt sold 65,650 shares of TEL stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $93.55. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.69% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TEL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with KLAC. Click here to check it out.
- TEL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TEL
- Peter Lynch Chart of TEL